Saturday 19 July 2014

What's In My Prom Bag!



I though I'd just upload a super quick blog post for you! So this is my 'what's in my bag: prom edition post' but lets all be honest I should have really called it 'what's in my purse' as it's tiny.
The clutch bag I had for the night was from Japsar Conran and was around £25(?) and I love it so much. It has a nude patent lining and the main fabric is a nude snake skin effect with little bits of gold shimmer (I don't usually go for snakeskin but I thought this looked so classy). It hasn't got tonnes of room inside so I opted to put my essentials in the bag which were:
♡ My prom ticket - Kind of important if I actually want to get into prom
♡ My phone - Of course only for photo's and if I need to contact my parents
♡ And my lip products - This is because this is always the first part of my makeup to move itself around and look funky so it often needs retouching! If you were wondering the lip products are a Mac lipstick in 'Politely Pink' and a Rimmel London vinyl gloss in 'Take A Chance'
I am planning to upload a few more prom posts in the not so distant future.

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment