Friday 11 July 2014

Prom Hair! ♡





Hey everyone! So I thought I'd update you all with a quick little blog post. Today I had my prom hair trial at a hair dressers called 'Debut'. This is the style I have chosen to wear for my school prom and I'm in love with it. It's a half up, half down style and the hair that is down is a collection of messy waves (but unfortunately have dropped out before I took theses photos as I forgot to hairspray my hair!), The top section is 2 French plaits that join together at to make a loose bun at the back. I haven't included the clips that I mentioned in this blog post as it is only a trail and I wanted to be able to wear this all day without looking extremely fancy but they will be placed randomly between the 3 buns to make it look like one big messy one (I'm sure I will update you all with a photo from the actual day). You could defiantly achieve this look at home with a little patience but I'm not great at hair so off to the hairdressers I went.

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment