Tuesday 22 July 2014

OOTD: Prom! ♡





  


On Friday 18th June it was my schools prom so I thought I'd update you all with an 'outfit of the day' (or night in my case) as I love seeing what people wear to their prom's so I thought you might too?!

What I am wearing:
♡ Dress - True Decadence (sold at House of Fraser) you see it online here
♡ Necklace - Topshop (no longer available)
♡ Nail Varnish - Sally Hansen Arm Candy - I couldn't recommend this stuff enough it's so amazing and you can get it here
♡ Shoes - Dorothy Perkins - These shoes KILLED my feet and I got blisters in places I didn't even know you could get blisters but if you don't plan to be dancing or on your feet a lot (unlike me) you can get them here

I have previously made a post of the make-up I wore to prom here, my prom hair here, and also a 'what's in my bag' here if you want to check them out to find out the full details!

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment