Saturday 31 January 2015

Drug-store Lipstick Dupe: Chanel Rouge Coco 05 Mademoiselle




I have recently become a lover of dark nude lipsticks since I was generously gifted Chanel 05 Mademoiselle for Christmas and I can't get enough of it. It goes so so well whatever makeup look I decide to wear and is defiantly an amazing 'you lips but 1,000 times better' colour which i adore and i'm sure this would suit all skin tones! I prefer darker nudes to lighter nudes as they can wash me out completely.
I was wondering around Boots today with my mum and at the L'oreal stand spotted this gorgeous lipstick in the shade '302 Bois De Rose' and it wan't until I got home I realised how similar the colours were. (A haul of my other purchases will be up soon...)
The price is a steal at £6.99 compared to the steep price of £25 for an almost identical Chanel version.
L'oreal                 Chanel
                                                                                   Price:       9/10                      3/10
                                                          Precise Application:     10/10                      9/10  
                                                                                  Smell:       6/10                      9/10
                                                                  Lasting Power:        7/10                      8/10
I 100% prefer the Chanel version but it's a close call. If you can justify treating yourself I would really recommend buying it - If you're on a lower budget the L'oreal lipstick is just as good - I prefer the application of this product as it has a slightly pointed tip so accuracy is easy.

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment