Friday 12 September 2014

Collective Haul

I have recently started college (which also means putting up posts is becoming a little difficult so sorry for the slow updates - It's hard to even find time for myself at the minuet) so over the summer I have visited the shops a fair bit to try and pick up some clothing items that would be suitable to wear then and also a few beauty products as I just couldn't resist!

Primark:

You can never go wrong with Primark shoes. They don't break the bank, their comfy, and also for the most part look lovely! I've been on the hunt for some little brown ankle boots for a while but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one pair. I adore these and think they would look great all year round as they go with dresses, skirts, jeans, leggings, literately everything! 


Lately I've been trying to organise my wardrobe as it's getting a little hectic and needed a little clearing out. I decided to get some new hangers as the free plastic ones from the shop just weren't cutting it for me any more. These ones from Primark allow so much more space to be created in your wardrobe as they are so skinny and their also non slip unlike the plastic ones! defiantly get these if you are becoming tight of space in your wardrobe.


As you may have seen in my 'Autumn/ Winter Wish List' I have been after a boyfriend style coat and I saw this and fell in love. I adore the monochrome colours as that means that it will go with everything also I love the fact that it has a slight twist where it doesn't have the collar round the neck which I quite like as it will position scarf's nicer in the winter and also it's quite flattering and doesn't swallow me up. These  are going super fast so if you're looking for one go ASAP I also recommend sizing down! 


I was in need for a new bag for college that would go with everything and have a lot of space and this fit the bill! Despite being 'cheap from Primark' it is still really good quality so think this last me a while. I love how many sections and roomy this bag is so it will be super easy (hopefully) to keep all my things organised.



Ok, how could anyone walk past this beauty of a bag?! It's a lovely embossed print on fake burgundy leather and looks so chic and expensive (even though it was around the £10 mark!) This makes a lovely everyday/ evening bag and I'm also tempted to tuck the strap in and use it as a large clutch bag.

Urban Outfitters:

I love Urban Outfitters hunting through the Urban Outfitters sale (because let's be honest their full priced stuff is so expensive) and I came across this beautiful monochrome 3/4 length sleeve floral top with a low back - but not too low that you can see your bra strap cause that's not a fab look. It's so flattering and I fell in love. It goes with so many things and I've worn it a fair few times already.

H&M

Recently I went on a little shopping trip to Reading with my oldest friend Charlotte (she isn't old but I have known her since I was born kinda thing) and it was a bit of a reunion as we hadn't seen each other in a while. We know each others style so well so when she picked this off the rail for me I fell in love! This is right up my ally and I have been looking for something like this! I adore the flower print on the back and collar area and the cute little buttons are probably my favourite bit. The only thing I slightly dislike is that it is a little bit too cropped but I just pair it with high wasted things.  

 Boots

I have wanted this sleek blush in  the colour 'rose gold' for a long time now as apparently it's an exact dupe to Nars's 'orgasm' (yes that is in fact a real blusher name). It's such a beautiful pink colour with subtle gold shimmers that make you look radiant and I think would suit all skin tones. 


You may have also seen in my 'Autumn/ Winter Wish List' that I have wanted to repurchase the Toni & Guy salt spray which i love so much and it is at such a reasonable price. I only got the miniature one because it lasts so long as you don't need much and I didn't feel the need to get the larger one. I already know I love this and would recommend 110%.



Despite being an enthusiast in good eyebrows I have never branched out far enough to use an eyebrow pencil as I have been so worried I would look silly and draw them on wrong so I always returned to my comfort blanket of eye-shadow through the brows. It wasn't till recently when one of my friends asked me to fill theirs in for them, and baring in mind I had never used one before I fell in love with the results on her, and was determined to try one out on myself ever since. This one was super cheap as it was my first time trying one but to be honest I don't think I will ever switch as it's so amazing and precise. Just remember to be soft with it and not hard because they come out with 2 very different looks...


For a long time now I have been looking to try out this Kabuki brush to use for things like mineral foundation, powder and for normal foundation blending too and this really appealed to me as it's retractable which is so convenient for travelling and such. plus the packaging is just beautiful and the brand have really good morals which is a bonus.

John Lewis

Ever since I first started reading Blogs/ watching YouTube this has been a product that has been so raved about and I'm questioning why it took me so long to buy. I will defiantly do and update of how i find this Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and shall report back if it's worth the hype which i really hope it is. Also just take a moment to appreciate this packaging too...

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment