Wednesday 6 August 2014

Small Topshop/ Marks & Specers Haul


When it's a typical rainy day in England (even though it's summer time!) I always get the urge to go shopping (is this just me?!) so I picked up a few little bits and thought I'd show you!
Topshop:


I wondered into Topshop and one of the first things I saw was this black scalloped t-shirt which I instantly loved! I always liked their tank top version of this sort of style but never really enough to purchase one but I love this style so much more. I feel like this is so lovely to wear on it's own in the summer and you could easily layer this up in the winter. It was £14 which is cheep for Topshop but still a little overpriced...


As you can see I was on the hunt on this shopping trip in particular for t-shirts because I always seem to wear the same ones over and over. My mum found this hidden behind some other designs and I'm so happy she did. This is such a casual plain t-shirt but it still looks like you could wear it fairly formally if needed. The fabric of the t-shirt is so soft and is so comfortable to wear! This was £12 which i think is pretty reasonable for the quality. Topshop is clearly 'on point' (I hate that phrase but I can't think of any other way to describe it) with their basics lately.

Marks & Spencers:



Ok so I know what you're all thinking: 'Hey Sarah, why on earth are you shopping in Marks & Spencers isn't that shop meant for middle aged women?!' Well everyone I kid you not, Marks & Spencers sell life changing leggings. I struggle so hard to find leggings that aren't see through but this company makes leggings that don't reveal your undies at all! Although saying this they have redesigned their plain leggings so now you can see your pants through them (not a good look if you ask me!) But I found this amazing pair that look like trousers (they even have a zip, buttons and back pockets!!!) but are actually just leggings just jazzed up a little with no chance of anyone seeing what's underneath as they are super thick. These were  £19.50 and will definitely last a long time so worth the money.


As I just mentioned above, they have redesigned their plain leggings so now they are see through but I came across this jodhpurs style that are super flattering, and again not see through. These were  £18 and an amazing alternative to plain leggings (wow how many times have I said leggings in this post!)

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment