Friday 15 August 2014

OOTD: A Week In New York

Yesterday I came back from a lovely week away in New York (which was incredible, hence the short break from blogging) So I thought I'd show you what outfits I decided to pack. I always plan and take photos of my outfits ahead of time because I find it so convenient in the mornings to already have my outfit planned and it also means that you can pack more wisely by bringing an item that will go with more than one outfit. I hope those tips are useful if you are planning to go on holiday soon.

Outfit #1

  T-Shirt - TopShop
  Shorts - H&M

Outfit #2

♡ T-Shirt - New Look
♡ Shorts - Levi's

Outfit #3

♡ Dress - TopShop
♡ Belt - New Look

Outfit #4

  Dress - H&M
♡ Denim Jacket - River Island (I added the badges myself)

Outfit #5

♡ Kimono - Primark
♡ Tank Top - TopShop
♡ Shorts - Levis

Outfit #6

♡ Crop Top - TopShop
♡ Skater Skirt - New  Look

Outfit #7

 Sleeveless T-Shirt - River Island
 Leggings - Marks & Spencers

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment