Friday 27 February 2015

90's Inspired Makeup Look


After my recent purchase of this turtle neck top from New Look (featured in this hall) I have been experimenting with changing my make-up look a little. I have always been one to shy away from black eye shadow but I find the little definition it adds in the crease makes it look very 90's and I don't think the picture does it justice either. I think paired with dark nude lips it makes a classic day or night makeup look and I love it!

Products used:
♡ Seventeen Stay Time Concealer
♡ Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
♡ L'oreal Infallible 24 Hour Foundation
♡ Collection Pressed Powder
♡ Bourjous Bronzing Powder
♡ Sleek 'Rose Gold' Blush
♡ Rimmel London Brow Pencil
♡ Bobbi Brown Christmas 2014 Paller (colours used: both matte browns across the lid and the black lightly in the crease)
♡ Collection Volumising Waterproof Mascara
♡ Chanel 'Mademoiselle' Lipstick

Try something that you shy away from you might end up loving it like I do now with black eye-shadow!

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment