Friday 2 January 2015

Bobbi Brown 'Warm Eye Palette' Review



Shades (Left - Right): Bone, Champagne Quartz, Malted, Gold, Sable & Espresso


'Jaw dropping' is the simple phrase I would use to describe this palette.
It must have been around November time when I was scrolling through the John Lewis website looking at the new Christmas beauty collections which is when I stumbled upon this. I have never owned anything from Bobbi Brown before but when I saw this my mouth literally dropped which is a first for me and make up. It is the perfect neutral every occasion palette.
It consists of a really amazing double sided brush and 6 shades of eye shadow in total. 4 being beautiful matte shades and the other 2 being shimmers. This is hands down better than the naked palette in my opinion which I never thought would come out of my mouth. I say this because this has zero fall down (apart from the shade 4th from the left called gold) unlike the naked palette which means I can make a last minuet decision of applying the shadow rather than having to apply it before my base make up to avoid a mess. The eye shadows are so creamy and apply beautifully and I just cannot speak any more highly of this palette. It's around the £30 - £40 mark which isn't too bad for the amazing quality but if you want this go and get it ASAP with your Christmas money as it is limited edition and you don't want to miss out on this. Also can we please talk about how lovely the packaging is? it looks a million dollars and when I get this out of my draw I get so excited to apply it (I'm not crazy I swear). The day I finish this palette will be a sad day. I am 100% going to check out more Bobbi Brown products.

I'll speak to you all soon,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment