Sunday 28 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Firstly I am of course am going to put the disclaimer forward that this post is not me bragging what so ever! I feel so lucky to have been gifted these things and they are my favourite thing to read posts or watch videos about so I thought maybe some of you guys would want to see what I was given for Christmas this year. I'm just going to feature presents given to me by my family but my friends also got me so really lovely gifts but I was silly and forgot to take photos of them before I started using them but I am super grateful for those too. Secondly I'm sorry for being a bit a-wall from this blog at the minuet, I've been super busy but I'm planning to start posting here frequently again :). 










Yet again I want to mention how grateful I feel and I hope you all had the best Christmas ever!

I will speak to you all soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment