Saturday 1 November 2014

Autumn OOTD/ FOTD

The other day I went to a little gathering at my friends house for her birthday so I thought I would show you what clothes/ make-up I wore. I also think this look is totally wearable in the day time too as the dress isn't too fancy and can be made to be really casual.

Outfit:
♡ Dress - Topshop
♡ Belt - New Look
♡ Tights - Marks & Spencer's (essential as it's starting to get a little chilly)

Makeup:
  Foundation - Revolon PhotoReady
  Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection for blemishes and Seventeen Stay Time for under eye circles.
  Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matte
  Bronzer - Bourjois Delice de Poudre (also known as the chocolate bronzer)
Blush - Benefit Coralista
  Eyebrows - Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
♡ Lips - I didn't wear anything on my lips but now looking back I think a gorgeous dark red would go so nicely with this look.
♡ Individual eyelashes (I know how fancy of me but I love them!) - Eylure
♡ Eye shadow - Buck from the naked pallet in the crease
♡ Mascara - L'Oreal Waterproof Volume Million

I'll speak to you soon,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment